Welcome to the Lions Club of Mount Barker, South Australia
- Sun Nov 11: RSL Street Party
- Sun Nov 18 (tbc): Garden Party - Interested non-members welcome (please contact us for details)
Lions BBQs [Events Calendar]:
|tba||11am - 2pm||IGA Mt Barker|
|tba||9am - 4pm||Bunnings Mt Barker|
- We serve - the Lions International motto
- Give what you can, when you can - the Mt Barker Lions motto.
- visit our Facebook page
- download our brochure
- learn about us and our projects
- meet our valued sponsors and partners
- browse our news and history archives
- bookmark the Events Calendar summarising Lions and community events.
We'd love to hear from you if you have any comments, questions, community notices, sponsorship offers, requests for sponsorship or special-needs support, or business matters, e.g. barbecues, Lions mints, Christmas cakes, Local Directory [full listing].
Better still, would you consider joining us?
- Business ('Works') Meeting
When: Second Wednesday of each month - 7pm start
Where: U Store It, Totness via Mt Barker
- Dinner Meeting
When: Fourth Wednesday of each month - 7pm for 7:30pm start
Where: Auchendarroch House, Dumas St, Mt Barker (part of the Wallis Cinema complex)
Highlight: Guest speaker - not to be missed!
In addition, some of our community projects involve committee meetings or working bees from time to time. Whatever the project, our goal is less admin, more impact, and more fun!
Visitors welcome! Please contact us if you wish to attend a Lions meeting as a guest.
Becoming a Lion
New members are always welcome! Lions membership is open to anyone who is:
- aged 18 or over; and
- of good character and reputation.
Here is a 30-second video about Lions Clubs in Australia: